Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy is a healing light originally discovered by NASA. Red Light Therapy stimulates the bottom layer of the skin’s dermis and boosts the production of collagen.
Red Light Therapy is most commonly known in wellness for it’s anti – aging properties. Red Light causes the body to produce its own collagen at the dermal level reconstructing the skin and renewing it back to its younger state all on its own. It rehydrates the cell reducing inflammation naturally and improving healing time. It is like the fountain of youth is beaming down on you.
Most Reported Benefits:
- Increases testosterone in men
- Improves hair regrowth & nail regrowth
- Causes your blood flow from 7 quarts a minute to 14 quarts a minute
- Minimizes the appearance of Stretch marks
- Stimulates and regeneration of collagen & elastin skin proteins.
- Firms, tones and increases skin elasticity
- Minimizes wrinkles, Fine lines, deep furrows & crows feet
- Improves skin tone and restores clarity
- Activates and stimulates skin cell metabolic functions
- Improves Acne prone skin
- Reduces skin degradation
- Helps Irregular pigmentation
- Increases circulation
- Reduces brown age spots
- Reduces dark circles under the eyes
- Increases Creatine
- Reduces pore size and skin coarseness
- Activates and stimulates skin cell metabolic function
- Helps with Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia
- Increases your Immune System
The Red Light Therapy technology is based on the benefits of exposing the skin to the Sun’s renewing Red Rays. Red Light Rays are the highest of the Visible Light Rays. Note: There are zero UV Rays in our Red Light Therapy Treatments. Therefore, you cannot get a tan or burn from Redlight Therapy. Redlight is completely non-invasive.
How does it work?
Red Light Therapy accelerates skin healing by penetrating to the bottom of the skin’s dermis layer and into the subcutaneous fatty layer and stimulating the production of collagen and elastin proteins. It increases the skin’s metabolism of healthy oxygen and nutritional molecules. This gentle, yet extremely effective treatment is very beneficial as an anti-aging and skin rejuvenation tool and aids in fading sunspots and hyper pigmentation by stimulating the skin cells vitality and permeability. Red light therapy is a non-invasive, non-surgical face lift alternative, helping the skin maintain elasticity and firmness, while refining its texture and smoothing lines and wrinkles.
Red Light Therapy penetrates to the bottom of the skin’s dermis later and into the subcutaneous fatty layer, stimulating the production of collagen and elastin proteins.
Total Skin Rejuvenation
Advanced daily skin serum and red light rejuvenating therapy are an important component of a comprehensive skin health and improvement regime that should also include:
- Healthy balanced food nutrition and supporting vitamin supplements
- Thorough, gentle skin cleansing
- Moderate, regular exercise
- Restful, revitalizing sleep
Case Study: A 50 year old, male customer underwent Spinal surgery for single level anterior fusion with removal of disk & spinal bone spur on July 20, 2020. His surgery required an Incision made through front of the neck and placement of a metal plate and 4 screws in the spine. The following images show the progression of healing results with only 8 treatments of Red Light Therapy – Decrease in redness, swelling, immediate Pain relief , scar tissue, faster healing.
Red Light Therapy increases collagen production, skin elasticity, and causes the body to increase blood flow from 7 quarts per min to 14 quarts per min, which helps promote healing throughout the body. With only the 8 Treatments you can visibly see there is almost zero redness and almost no scar at all.
Initial Human Studies Recommend Red Light Therapy for Alzheimer’s and Dementia Treatment
Two of the first double-blind, placebo-controlled human trials on dementia/AD and red light therapy were published in 2017, with extremely positive findings. The data showed red light therapy treatments produced positive changes in executive function, clock drawing, immediate recall, memory, visual attention, and task switching, as well as “a trend of improved EEG amplitude and connectivity measures.” [3,4]
One of these pilot studies reported that dementia patients treated with a 12-week transcranial light therapy routine experienced these “significant improvements”:
- Increased cognitive function
- Better sleep
- Fewer angry outbursts
- Less anxiety
- Less wandering
Of major importance, this study also noted there were “no negative side effects.” The study concluded that light therapy “shows potential for home treatment of patients with dementia and AD.”
When first using Red Light Therapy, the treatment is 4-5x per week for the first 4 weeks. It takes consistency to rebuild the collagen in the skin to see your desired results.
After your 4 week treatment, 2-3x per week is the recommended maintenance.
How to prepare for your Red Light Therapy Treatment/Tips:
- No make-up is suggested before your treatment. A clean face helps the Red Light rays penetrate deeper into the skin
- Use iRenew face and body serums in treatment. These serums assist in the intercellular transfer of Red Light for better results.
- Use iRenew Serums at home for enhanced results
- Use iRenew Cell Maintainer lotion to prolong your results
Red Light Therapy Today!
Available at all SunsUp Locations!