Red Light Therapy
Red Light Therapy is a healing light originally discovered by NASA. Red Light Therapy stimulates the bottom layer of the skin’s dermis and boosts the production of collagen.
Red Light Therapy is most commonly known in wellness for it’s anti – aging properties. Red Light causes the body to produce its own collagen at the dermal level reconstructing the skin and renewing it back to its younger state all on its own. It rehydrates the cell reducing inflammation naturally and improving healing time. It is like the fountain of youth is beaming down on you.
Most Reported Benefits:
- Increases collagen and elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms, tones and increases skin clarity
- Provides relief from chronic and acute pain
- Reduces acne and acne scars
- Improves mood and reduces anxiety
- Reduces eczema and psoriasis
- Reduces the appearance of stretch marks
- Helps irregular pigmentation
- Increases circulation
- Reduces pore size and skin coarseness
- Activates and stimulates skin cell metabolic function
- Reduces inflammation
The Red Light Therapy technology is based on the benefits of exposing the skin to the Sun’s renewing Red Rays. Red Light Rays are the highest of the Visible Light Rays. Note: There are zero UV Rays in our Red Light Therapy Treatments. Therefore, you cannot get a tan or burn from Redlight Therapy. Redlight is completely non-invasive.
How does it work?
Red Light activated ATP stimulates white blood cells that work to repair damaged tissues, and increases collagen production that builds elasticity in the skin and can aid in wound healing. ATP also activates endorphins that provide soothing relief from chronic and acute pain
When first using Red Light Therapy, the treatment is 4-5x per week for the first 4 weeks. It takes consistency to rebuild the collagen in the skin to see your desired results.
After your 4 week treatment, 2-3x per week is the recommended maintenance.
How to prepare for your Red Light Therapy Treatment/Tips:
- No make-up is suggested before your treatment. A clean face helps the Red Light rays penetrate deeper into the skin
- Use iRenew face and body serums in treatment. These serums assist in the intercellular transfer of Red Light for better results.
- Use iRenew Serums at home for enhanced results
- Use iRenew Cell Maintainer lotion to prolong your results
Red Light Therapy Today!
Available at all SunsUp Locations!
SunsUp in Fishers Landing is temporarily closed. Online orders now available! Free curbside pickup or delivery available!